Govinda REACTS To His Divorce Buzz From Sunita, His Manager Reveals, 'There Have Been Issues...'

Govinda and Sunita Ahuja's divorce buzz has created a stir online. The actor recently broke his silence on the same, while his manager hinted that there had been some issues between the duo.

By Priyanka Dutta Last Updated: Feb 25, 2025 | 15:52:31 IST

Govinda and Sunita Ahuja are one of the much-loved couples in Bollywood. The duo tied the knot in 1987, and they are parents to two adorable kids, Tina and Yashvardhan. It was on February 25, 2025, when buzz started hitting the headlines, that Govinda and Sunita had decided to part ways after 37 years of marriage. The buzz intensified with Sunita's recent remark that she and Govinda have been leaving separately. It's important to note that she later dismissed the same by stating that nobody can separate her from her husband. Well, now Govinda has finally reacted to the buzz, while his manager hinted that there have been some issues between the couple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sunita Ahuja reportedly sent Govinda a separation notice

Recently, a source close to the couple told ETimes that a few days ago, Sunita Ahuja sent a separation notice, but since then, no progress has been made on this matter. Talking to Hindi Rush, Sunita earlier stated that she lives in a separate building with her kids. For the unversed, Govinda lives on the same street in a different building. Well, she was later papped and was asked about her remark on living separately from the actor. To this, Sunita said that she has a whole lot of fun with her husband, and nobody can separate them. The source recently told ETimes:

"Sunita apparently had sent a separation notice a few months ago but there has been no movement since then. "

Govinda-Sunita-Ahuja-Divorce

ADVERTISEMENT.

Govinda and his manager react to the buzz about the actor's divorce from Sunita Ahuja after 37 years of marital life

On the other hand, Govinda's manager, Shashi Sinha was contacted by ETimes to talk about the recent buzz about the actor's divorce. To this, Shashi stated that there had been issues between the couple which were caused by some statements that some family members made, and there's nothing much to it. Sashi further claimed that Govinda is in the process of starting his new film, and they are trying to resolve whatever has been spread around. Govinda's manager said:

"There have been issues between the couple due to certain statements made by certain members from the family. There is nothing more to it and Govinda is in process of starting a film for which artists are visiting our office. We are trying to resolve it. "

ADVERTISEMENT

Sunita Ahuja was also contacted to comment on the recent buzz about her divorce from Govinda. Well, Sunita was not reachable for the same. On the other hand, Govinda reacted to the recent speculations. When ETimes contacted Govinda and asked him about his divorce buzz, the actor stated that he is in the process of starting his new film. Govinda can be quoted as saying:

"I am in the process of starting my films."

ADVERTISEMENT

Reports claimed that Govinda and Sunita Ahuja's divorce

Reports from Bollywood Now and Telly Masala suggested that rumours about the actor's closeness to a 30-year-old Marathi co-star caused the split between Govinda and Sunita. Earlier, in an interview with HT, Sunita revealed being affected by her husband's frequent link-up buzz. She said that she had to keep a stone in her heart for the buzz about Govinda's affairs around. She also shared that she is still insecure as Govinda isn't working, and she often thinks that he would engage in an affair.

Continue reading below

What do you think about Govinda's reaction to his divorce buzz?

Also Read: Govinda And Sunita Ahuja Are Getting Divorce After 37 Years Of Marriage? Here's What We Know

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVT.
ADVT.
Chitrangda Singh's Glam Looks
18 December, 2023
ADVT.
ADVT.